Banquet servers will assist with food and beverage service, guest attention, and overall logistics of banquet events by way of set-up, clear communication and teamwork, while maintaining the company’s standard for excellence, resulting in the overall success of banquet events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance.
• Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet events.
• Assist with set-up and tear down of tables, linens, chairs, etc... for full service of banquet events.
• Review and understand Banquet Event Sheet.
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
• Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Maintain back of the house, front of the house and side work duties for the overall productivity of banquet events.
• Maintain a well organized and clean work area.
• Communicate with all staff members and management to effectively complete duties.
• Comply to all safety and health regulations.
• Provide all guests with a lasting experience of the club with intent for return business.
• Complete all other duties as designated by supervisor.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Possess an attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task and perform in high stress situations.
• Flexibility; weekend and holiday shifts are expected.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.