Wells septic And Drain is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a septic truck operator (must have cdl license), plumber/plumber helper and portable toilet technician to join our team. In these positions, the employee will be responsible for maintenance, inspection, operation and/or repair of plumbing, sewer systems and portable toilets. We offer competitive pay benefits and consistent, long-term work. No experience needed, willing to train.
Responsibilities and duties
• Clean and repair septic tanks, sewer lines and plumbing issues
• Operate sewer cleaning equipment
• Pick up and deliver portable toilet units
• Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
• Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
• Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties: including lifting, climbing, wearing protective clothing, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record (cdl license for septic truck operator)
• Basic knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
• Attention to detail
• Professional appearance and personality
• Drive company vehicles
How to apply:
- Email: email@example.com