Joining the Sunbury Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce is a smart investment and acknowledgment that you have made a commitment to your community. Being active with the Chamber is an effective business strategy because it communicates to customers that your company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
A recent study commissioned by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) found that when a business is a member of the Chamber of commerce, consumers are 49% more likely to think favorably of that business and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future!
Member Exclusive Perks:
- Networking – Networking is powerful. It is not just who you know; it's who others know.
- Visibility – Stand out and get noticed in the community
- Credibility – Raise your reputation through membership
- Learning – Get the edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of hot topics
- Have a Voice – Gain a say in what happens in local government through the Chamber advocacy efforts.
- Cash Flow – Increase your purchasing power through members-only discounts and perks